cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't buy the monthly promotion before it was with drawn. Yet again Now TV has left me frustrated

I had the opertunity tobuy a monthly pass for £25, despite being signed in now tv said something went wrong and I had to sign in again, when I did the cost of the pass was the usual £33.95.

Was this a genuine promotion ora Now TV con, either way it resulted in my buying a weeks pass not a month and feeling frustrated at the lack of professional service privided by Now TV, like they care. 

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If it's the offer currently on theNOW TV website then unfortunately that's for new customers only, so when you signed in to buy the offer it would realise you are a returning customer and so offer you the normal price instead. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh its a con then, when will compamies realise to undervalue a customer will only ever ###### them off

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hardly a con. @Anonymous User you have been a customer since 2015. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ha u must work for the robbers???

i been trying to get in touch for 6 weeks

no 1 wants to reply

why u bill me for cinema?? Never had it?? Why renew entainment?? I cancelled that cos i did have it??

how do i remove bank details so u can never dip my account again??

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User personally I have never dipped into your bank account. I have enough money of my own for my needs. Besides which I don't know you and it would be unpolite of me to take such a liberty. My employer is a legitimate firm head quarters in Asia.

Of course if you want to contact Now you just need to click the red "contact now" text below and select the most appropriate option.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for failing to answer my question. Congrats u fit right in with Now
tv worker requirements
Reputable buisness have customer service i.e phone number,contact details u
are a ' buisness based in asia'
Could u be a bit more vague??
Thanks
A person in northern europe
Legend 5
Legend 5

Well person in Northern Europe know as @Anonymous User I can indeed be more vague. It is none of your or any other fellow customers business who I work for. It was you who suggested that I had used your bank account.
As for answering why do you think I prompted you to go on to contact Now?