cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema and sports offera not working

Hi,
I recently received via email (both within the last week) 2 offers for cinema and sports passes. The cinema voucher offered "3 months for the price of 1"; meaning we would be charged £3.33 p/month. In addition to this, another offer (this time for sports) was sent through; this time quoting 2 months at a cost of £20 each. However, upon trying to redeem these 2 offers by clicking on the links, I was presented with a message that reads "we're having trouble with vouchers at the moment, please try again later". I've tried multiple times but have had no luck; can anyone help please??

Thanks!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
I recently received via email (both within the last week) 2 offers for cinema and sports passes. The cinema voucher offered "3 months for the price of 1"; meaning we would be charged £3.33 p/month. In addition to this, another offer (this time for sports) was sent through; this time quoting 2 months at a cost of £20 each. However, upon trying to redeem these 2 offers by clicking on the links, I was presented with a message that reads "we're having trouble with vouchers at the moment, please try again later". I've tried multiple times but have had no luck; can anyone help please??

Thanks!!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I've merged your posts together to make it easier to reply to, hope you don't mind. A few people have had similar problems and the community manager @Karl-F recommended you pop onto live chat to get this sorted.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Explain what's happened and hopefully they will sort you out.