cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling subscription

I'm having nothing but trouble with now TV, we are having two separate payments coming out of two accounts yet only one box and being watched on one TV, how do I cancel for good and stop the payments being taken out?? Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

When you say there's two separate payments coming out of two accounts is this two separate bank accounts or NOW TV accounts?

If it's two separate NOW TV accounts you'll need to cancel the account you're not signed into the box with, if you can't remember the username or password use the forgotten login details link from the log in page of the website - using any emails that belong to you - this will be a different email from the one on the account you're signed in with.

If you don't remember the details please let us know and we'll help you locate it.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to activate the 14 day free movie trial via my TV and Now box.  But it would not accept my password.  So I thought i'd login via laptop to activate.  Went back to TV to try movie section and would not allow me.  So I have checked via laptop and I seem to have two accounts?  But can not figure out why, after going back & forth, I can only think this has happened when I tried to change my email address details, as the movie pass has attached itself to the email address I thought I had updated to.  However, ive just logged in via username and it shows my entertainment pass and old email address.

So, I have the 14 day movie trial set up on what I thought was the updated email address.

current entertainment pass and what I watch on the TV is on old email but payments are still applying.

How do I cancel the movie trial?  As after 14days, I will have to keep login out to swtich between the two on my TV??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

By the sounds of it you have access to both accounts so that's a good thing.

To cancel the Movies trial, all you need to do is log into the account that the trial is set up on, click on 'My Account' at the top right of this page, scroll down the menu to 'My Passess' and when the  page reloads look for the Movies pass and hit the big cancel button. Here's a guide to help you Cancel Pass.

Just be sure to complete the cancellation process as hitting the cancel button is not enough. You will get a confirmation screen like 'are you sure?' and possible an offers screen. Keep clicking the cancel options until you have completed the process and its confirmed. You can be sure be going back to 'My Passes' once you have finished were the Movies pass should say it has been cancelled.

Once cancelled, no further payments will be taken and the movies pass will teminate on the expiry date (you can still watch until the trial date ends but after that you'll have to re-subscribe to continue - or set the movies up on your other account etc).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NOW TV team,

I tried to CANCEL yet I am still being charged for 3 passes.

Please refer to

Case ID 03905582

Regards,

John