cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled month sports pass, still being charged

Hello

I have been charged again for a month of sky sports without my authorisation and I would like to raise a dispute

I bought a now TVs box with free sports month pass, nowhere in the small print on the box or instructions and plain voucher that came with the box did it state that I would be continually charged each month for the service. I have cancelled my sky sports month pass in my account but today i have been charged again for another month

Could someone please contact me to resolve the issue and process a refund, I am refusing to pay for a service I am not receiving, I have no way of contacting you as you have no phone number and in the help section the contact us button for live help chat that you direct users to does not exist, this is a terrible customer experience and will be reported to trading standards for theft
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

With the NowTV Sports month pass you need to cancel before the pass expiry date is up or the pass will automatically renew each month.

To cancel your pass, go to the NowTV website, click on My Account, enter your username & password on the drop down menu select My Passes where you will see the cancel button.

If you wish to contact NowTV direct, then open my linked page below click on "contact us" in the green box this will open a new page where you will see an option to contact NowTV via their live chat service or email.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Heres a number l found on the net l hope it helps you lm trying to get onto live chat