cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't cancel my pass

Help!! I'm trying to cancel my sports pass (only purchased for lions tour), but when I log and I'm select My passes I do not have a cancel option. In fact, even though we have all the other packages too, it's asking if I would like to start my free trial. Why is this so difficult??? They advertise that you can cancel whenever you like but they make it so difficult to do just that!!
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately there's no option to press cancel on the Passes page. It looks like we've being paying for the Sports but not actually getting them! I've posted a message to Now TV and I think I'll have to give them a ring. Thanks for your advice though.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

That's most odd. I've just managed to access the 'My passes' area of my 'My Account' and access the 'Cancel' button without any problems using Google Chrome...

If you haven't done-so already, have you suspended any ad-blocking software you may have installed. And delete your temporary internet files and cookies.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you go to the Now TV website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes does it show "Buy Sports Pass ?

Also when you go to My Account > View My Bills under history does it show the last two month sports pass payments on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After reading this thread and exploring other threads I now have misgivings about accepting a free week sky sports pass that came via my electric supplier if I am gonna have a difficult task cancelling it when it runs out in 4 days.     

Can anyone tell me if there will be an auto renewal in place for me.   Although it was a free offer they took debit card details when I signed up for the offer.   

On the other hand if I have no problems and there is no auto renewal then I will be a future customer. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

My understanding is that any day or week sports pass will auto cancel after the pass expiry date, only the month sports pass auto renews until you cancel.

Perhaps have a read of the T&C 's that came with the one week sports pass voucher offer from your electrical supplier or check their website.

If you are still concerned, then why don't you contact live chat on the link page below for clarification.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Never mind trying to cancel a pass at the moment I cant even access my pass details on the website 😛

Anonymous User
Not applicable

no access to passes

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you havn't done-so already, try temporarily disabling any 'ad-blocking' plug-ins you may have running.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But it's the same on all my browsers on all my devices where as before there was no problem. Not too much of a problem at the moment as long as they can sort it out. No other problems with devices or website just no access to passes 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get to cancel your pass?

I bought a Day Pass for NOw TV, I have the email confirmation and it is ready to go when i start watching. Payment is shon in accout history.

In my account>My Passes there is no CANCEL button available.