cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't buy day pass

I am trying to buy a day pass so that I can watch the football games today. When I sign into Now Tv and then go to buy day pass, my browser screen goes black with an error message saying "not found, the page you've requested couldn't be found. Please try another link or click the back button on your browser". I've tried reloading the page, tried other devices, but still get the same message.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...finally got my pass purchased and working, had to use safari browser instead of purchasing within app and then delete devices using my account on browser. I wasted 20 mins of match time trying to sort this, the app needs to be improved, what's the point of having these options within the app if they don't work within the app?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...finally got my pass purchased and working, had to use safari browser instead of purchasing within app and then delete devices using my account on browser. I wasted 20 mins of match time trying to sort this, the app needs to be improved, what's the point of having these options within the app if they don't work within the app?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to buy a Sky Sports day pass for today; I keep getting directed to the Passes and Vouchers page. The option to Buy Now doesn't appear. Any suggestions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had same problem, except the safari browser now redirects you to the app everything you try to do. No option to buy a pass in app of course, still. Tried for 1 hour, missed entire 1st half, have given up. Huge fail!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoiler

I came on to buy aSky Sports Pass for One Day for Super Leage tonight, when I signed in I was offered SKY SPORTS MONTH PASS £20 for first two months, when I said YES it would only come up with thw FULL PRICE?

Can't find CHAT to get this resolved quickly otherwise I will have to go for ONE DAY SKY SPORTS ONLY, can anyone please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems it is only for new customers, but that is not made clear? seem to have so many problems with SKY SPORTS PASSES, on a limited pension I only have limited funds, so I pay for either a week or day which I can afford, it annoys me that you can't buy a renewal on the day untill after it has ended, meaning you miss out on what you are watching.

I raised this by email, they replied and asked for more information, I have it last a week last Thursday and no response? this reflects badly on SKY SPORTS