cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't Use Voucher Code For Sky Sports Week Pass - Please Help

I have a week's sky sports pass which I want to use today.

There is nowhere in my account online, either in Chrome or Internet Explorer to apply this.

I have spoken to two chat advisors and neither have resolved this. It is so frustrating. Please can somebody help me? The standard links do not work.

Richard Grey Chipping Campden

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you manage to open the document?

Really want to get this sorted so I can watch the cricket today which has started already!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah opened the screen shots thanks.

Looks to me, reading the error message that there is an issue with either your bank card details (are they up to date) or there is some problem with NowTV automated payment service.

I am a customer like you, so i will tag @Anonymous User  a NowTV Forum Team Member on here to see if they can assist you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Did you manage to open the document?

Really want to get this sorted so I can watch the cricket today which has started already!

Hi @Anonymous User

We are sorry to hear about the problems you have been having applying your voucher Smiley Sad

Can you tell us what device you are using to apply the voucher ?

Thanks Kymberly Smiley Wink (From The Now TV Team)  
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kimberley,

I believe the case the support staff are helping me on is 02388699

I have tried laptop on chrome, internet explorer and firefox.

This is so frustrating.

Can you see the screenshot as for some reason it is not being sent to chat help staff.

Thanks

Richard.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I know sometimes when the NowTV automated computer system is taking a payment when a pass is due in the remaining 24 hours it effects customers for example cancelling their passes (noticed on your screenshot that your entertainment pass cancel button is greyed out).

Just wondering when you go to My Account > View My Bills under payment history are previous payments taken out of your account on the 17th day of each month for your entertainment pass ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

@Anonymous User

Yes it normally does get taken 17th of the month...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

@Anonymous User

Are you able to help me get this sorted within the next hour?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately i can't do anything my end i am just a customer like you.

Looks to me that the NowTV automated computer system is not allowing you to apply a Sports Pass because it's in the process of taking money out of your entertainment pass which is due today the 17th of the month.

Lets hope @Anonymous User from the Now TV Team can find a way of sorting this it out for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

@Anonymous User

I have had an email to my now tv account email address and replied but this is still not resolved.

Pretty unhappy with this as I wanted to use this pass I have today... hours have passed since originally not being able to use it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that, there is only so much that i can do my end being a customer, like asking the basic questions.

Where all Account or Technical related issues are in the hands of the NowTV Team.