cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't Use Voucher Code For Sky Sports Week Pass - Please Help

I have a week's sky sports pass which I want to use today.

There is nowhere in my account online, either in Chrome or Internet Explorer to apply this.

I have spoken to two chat advisors and neither have resolved this. It is so frustrating. Please can somebody help me? The standard links do not work.

Richard Grey Chipping Campden

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I would suggest for the sake of security going back into your post and deleting your username and address.

Go to options top right of your posted message and on drop down menu select edit reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't provided my address. I just want this to be sorted, I can send a screenshot showing that I can't apply a voucher and there is no option to.

Now tv chat team not helpful. Ended the conversation with me for no reason!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

With regards to your Week Sports Pass, if you go to the NowTV website with an internet browser and select My Account > My Passes does it show that there is a Week Sports Pass ready to activate ?

If so, make sure that your NowTV playback devices are logged in with the same username and when ready  to start watching your Sports Pass then all you need to do is hit the play button on your playback device when on one of the Sports channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No.

All is says is Entertainment pass which is ongoing and Movies pass which I had a pass for which expires in September.

There is no option to select a sports day or week pass.

Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Can you post a screen shot of My Passes showing the Sports section on screen .

Out of curiosity, you haven't got an active Month Sports Pass by any chance on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Screenshots attached

Incidentally my card details are correct so no idea why this red error message is displaying.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Another quick question have you got a Week Sports Pass voucher code that you haven't applied to your username account because you are encountering difficulties or you have already purchased the Week Sports Pass on your username account and the Sports Pass won't play on your devices ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't see anywhere in the online now tv account to type in the pass.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you have a Week Sports Pass Voucher code and there is no current Day or Week Sports Pass already on your account (only allowed one pass at a time) is there a green apply voucher button towards the left hand side of the Sports Pass section ?

Any chance you can post a screen shot on what you are seeing ?