cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't Connect to sky or anything. First Time user...what do I need to do.

Hi

Can anyone help me? I have just subscribed to Now tv on chrome....the site took my money then said I couldnt watch it on chrome I would have to go to internet explorer. i have done this but it won't let me connect with anything. Do i have to download nowtv app or anything?

Game has already kicked off and I am p..... off.

Thanks

Derek

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: What devices can I use to watch NOW TV?

For computer users running Windows 8.1 (or higher), you will need to install the NOW TV Windows app. And for Mac users running OS X 10.9 (or higher), you will need to install the new 'NOW TV Player' app (please refer to the following 'Help Centre' article: NOW TV Mac app) for installation information.

After installing either of the above mentioned new NOW TV Player apps, it is advisable to completely remove the (now redundant) Silverlight plug-in from your computer. It is also advisable to remove any unnecessarily browsers you may have had to install in order to view the NOW TV service in the past.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I haven't used this service before and never will again. I just wanted to watch the football. this is rediculous jumping through hoops after they take your money.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What make and model of computer do you have?

Is it a 'Windows', 'Mac' or another type of computer?
What type and version of operating system is it running?

Cheers