cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

COMPLAINT: Pls restore the Sports 7 day schedule

The 7 day schedule has disapperaed from the Sports menu. The one with all the channels down the left, the slider, and the day tabs on top.

It is now impossible to check what is coming up next, or the day after tomorrow. This has DESTROYED the usability of Now TV Sports.

I won't be renewing my pass in future, and from the number of complaints on this forum, I won't be the only one!

11 REPLIES 11
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Until NOW TV sort out the 7 day schedule you can access one direct from Sky Sports here

http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, that's better than nothing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy - I needed that too!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Furious to find the 7 day schedule has disappeared. Guess I will probably be joining the host who are already saying they wont renew. What is the point if you can only see programs for about 3 hours on? Not even the rest of the day - come on, PUT IT BACK!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, no idea why they have chosen to do this, really hard to work out what to watch. Very strange, can we have it back please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree - entirely - I do not wish to subscribe to SKY and Now was just righetwhen I could access the full schedule - I had a choice - now its more like a Hobson's Chice of the few - mainly football (no thanks) - sports available - will not renew my subscriton - its pointless without knowledge of whats on and when

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didnt even know there was a 7 day guide on sports, 

I never found it. How do i access it. It was always just NOW and Next for the 10 channels.

any advice would be great, im using the standard now tv box, 4201sk, and the smart with freeview, thx

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The 7 day sports EPG was when using your internet browser on the nowtv website, but seems to have disappeared now.

I personally prefer to use the 7 day EPG TV Guide on the Sky website myself when looking for live content to see what's coming up during the week. 

Unfortunately the nowtv boxes and nowtv smart stick only as the now & next live TV guide Smiley Sad