cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buy day Sports pass get 30 day free Now trial, err No!

Last Sunday I purchased the day sports pass to watch Celtic v Rangers & was promised  a 30 day free entertainment trial in addion which frankly sweetened the deal for me.

Every time I try to access my free month long trial I am offrered the bog standard 14 day trial. Basically I have payed Now tv for something which I have no way of receiving, and I have tried everything for a week now to access my supposed free trial! 

Any help appreciated,

Jim

8 REPLIES 8
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Last Sunday I purchased the day sports pass to watch Celtic v Rangers & was promised  a 30 day free entertainment trial in addion which frankly sweetened the deal for me.

Every time I try to access my free month long trial I am offrered the bog standard 14 day trial. Basically I have payed Now tv for something which I have no way of receiving, and I have tried everything for a week now to access my supposed free trial! 

Any help appreciated,

Jim

Hi Jim, it may be best to contact our Live Chat team to see what is going on in regards to your free 30 days. Here's a link to get you there: https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid

Thanks

Tony

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Can I ask did you take out the 14 day free trail and if so has it expired.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, Paul, I didnt go for the 14 day pass as I got two emails from Now TV acknowledging that I should have a 30 day free pass and it would all work ok now. 

It didnt and I never received the 30 day trial I believed I had paid for. I sent one last email in response saying this two days ago but have heard nothing

I have been a Now TV customer in the past with no problems at all, it was good service. I thought this free Entertainment trial would be a good way to see if I wanted to rejoin. But it has not gone well at all. 

Why they could not just have sent me a code that worked for 30 days, I have no idea 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up yesterday to the same deal and haven't heard anything about my free 30 day entertainment pass?
I was under the impression that i would receive a code via email?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a sports pass thinking the offer of a 30 day trial Entertainment pass was very attractive.

That was on 12th March and I still haven't got it. 

I've had a couple of nice emails from Now tv apologising but not the actual pass I believed I had paid for. 

So do proceed knowing there is a risk you will never receive that free 30 day trial. 

I've been a satisfied Now tv customer in the past but am now wondering if service has started to slip? 

Caveat emptor...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

You are best contacting live chat to see what's going on.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. 

Then select live chat. Best on a PC/Mac. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, Casey.

I did do that three weeks ago and thought I was getting somewhere but then my complaint dried up.

GuessI will try one last time but don't have much confidence of success!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I will tag @Jason-C@Simon-J and @Karl-F who are the forum managers. They may be able to help you if you don't get your answer. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂