cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blurred/out of focus

Recently, including now Tuesday 23 Jan 2018 , watching Bristol City v Man City on my NOW TV smart box and Sony tv, the picture goes out of focus every few minutes (including the time and score graphic). Very annoying. Posted at 20.36 GMT, not 08.36.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Join the list of people having same problem.....mine is on smart box and old black box.When i went on live chat i was given the normal 5h1te..... reset box/check internet/jump up & down/turn around etc to be told as smart box is less than 1 yr old it must be broken and to take back to tesco and refund/replace

Then when chat had ended informed via email that case was closed as it had been solved/sorted

Shelly65
Mentor

I bought two Nowtv usb, one for my bedroom and one in the lounge. Tonight we are both watching the darts on sky live. Makes me feel sick, everything else on there is fine, movies etc are fine. It was terrible at 1830, but now ok but floats in and out of blurry vision, makes me seasick. Could it be because it’s live? I paid £33 to watch this, . I am on virgin media and been with them over 25 years. I wish I could find the perfect broadband that works properly. In this case though, BB seems fine on all other stations on now tv