cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awful Picture break-up

I'm just watching the PL football on the ME channel.

I'm experiencing the most awful picture break-up. The problem starts with a small picture freeze before the picture breaks up into a multi-coloured mess on the TV screen.

I'm using a black Now TV box, connected via HDMI cable to my TV.

I've been experiencing this issue since December.

I've reset my box to factory spec, made sure all updates are on the box. I'm ethernet connected to my router and my speeds are more than enough.

Can't tell you how f**cked off I am with this poor streaming. Now TV what the f**k are you doing about this problem? Other people have been complaing about this for months.

Sort your sh**te streams out.

Can anyone else offer a solution? Or is anyone else suffering this problem?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You may be frustrated but you might stand a better chance of getting help if you were to tone down the language. There's no place for that kind of thing in a family friendly help forum.

Now, to your issue, it's happened to me on a couple of occasions in the past. All I've done is exited the stream, waited a few seconds, and gone straight back in. I might just have been lucky but it has worked for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been cordial in 99% of my posts, but when you have suffered nearly a year of various issues with the sports streaming service, patience eventually wears out. NOW TV customer service is completely absent. 

I don't wish to be rude, but I don't relish being lectured about my behaviour. If you have a problem with my post, then it is your perogative to report it to the invigilator, if not, then I suggest you ignore my posts if you find them offensive.

Good day!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

I've been cordial in 99% of my posts, but when you have suffered nearly a year of various issues with the sports streaming service, patience eventually wears out. NOW TV customer service is completely absent. 

I don't wish to be rude, but I don't relish being lectured about my behaviour. If you have a problem with my post, then it is your perogative to report it to the invigilator, if not, then I suggest you ignore my posts if you find them offensive.

Good day!

WOW!!!!!

I did try to help. Oh well Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why should he tone it down its obvious it's an ongoing problem that's not resolved, and they expect people to keep paying for this crap !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, we've had the same problem, we got in touch but the picture still breaks up or judders. I've spoken to the chat line they just told me to swith off didn't help
ken242
Expert

It’s an issue problem at their end I was told by an now tv engineer who are working on it I’ve had it since February time and I still and it’May nowAnd I still got it