cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awful Picture Quality

Yet again I've paid for the Sky Sports Pass through NOW and the picture quality is dreadful. I've tested my internet speed and it is strong, tested all connections and they are fine too.  It is amazing how easy it is to pay for extras on Now but impossible to talk to someone about fixing the rubbish picture quality.

Is anyone else as frustrated as me and can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same problem watching Sky Sports Manchester derby. I have fibre with fast speed and the picture is like watching an illegal stream. The players keep going fuzzy and it is torture to watch. I can't get in touch with customer services as only option it to chat online and none are available. Very poor service and to think I'm paying for this. Unless someone gets in touch with me about this Sky will be losing a customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had no problems personally watching on roku 3 over WiFi on standard broadband, fibre doesn’t seem to be all its cracked up to be!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Zero problems watching on Smart box via ethernet and BT Infinity.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Zero problems watching the Manchester Derby (the best match I have seen this season) on Smart Box via ethernet with 11 Mbps ADSL2+ broadband.  There is no fibre broadband available in my area.  Fibre doesn't always seem to work as well as claimed!

Wlat