cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

At the Races

Hi this is the third time i have put this up hope its in the right place now as a sky sports customer and a skybet customer could you put AT THE RACES on now tv OR AS A APP as this would make me and everyone else who loves horse racing a better customer as we wouldnt have to leave our homes and tv's to go and watch it else where there for not using other bookmakers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Andy wrote:

@TheGaffer

At The Races already has its own live streaming service for computers, tablets and mobile for £9.99pm so it's  unlikely you'll see it added into any of the NOW TV passes.

In theory they could develop an app to watch the pass on NOW TV boxes and Rokus but you'd still need to subscribe to their service, and they would need to develop the app themselves. I'd suggest popping into their website and using the Feedback box to ask them if they would consider it.

http://www.attheraces.com/home

At The Races is on the most basic virgin TV package which costs just £5/month for all the channels (effectively Freeview with a Tivo) on top of the broadband.   Surprising it costs that much for the channel on its own. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

I suspect more likely as an app. Also whilst Now considers requests it is highly unlikely you will see any changes soon.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

At The Races already has its own live streaming service for computers, tablets and mobile for £9.99pm so it's  unlikely you'll see it added into any of the NOW TV passes.

In theory they could develop an app to watch the pass on NOW TV boxes and Rokus but you'd still need to subscribe to their service, and they would need to develop the app themselves. I'd suggest popping into their website and using the Feedback box to ask them if they would consider it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Andy wrote:

@TheGaffer

At The Races is on the most basic virgin TV package which costs just £5/month for all the channels (effectively Freeview with a Tivo) on top of the broadband.   Surprising it costs that much for the channel on its own. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

For Sky TV subscribers it doesn't come with the Original Bundle, you need to bump up to the Variety Bundle to get the channel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi big THANK YOU to everyone for taking the time to help me and poston this subject as like everyone on here we just want the best for now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have requested this before too. I subscribe to live ATR (for £9.99 a month) and can watch it on my iphone and laptop but not on the main TV without having to tie the laptop to the TV via a HDMI cable. 

Surely an app can be created for ATR on NOWTV. I know you want to encourage people to view ATR via SKYTV for business purposes, but for those who rely on internet TV (I can't have a dish and no aerial point) and loyal subscribe to NOWTV it would be brill to have this feature on our main TV streaming device. You dont have to process the payment, let ATR manage that. just host the app

😉 thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ronxhall wrote: 

Surely an app can be created for ATR on NOWTV...

If what you require is a dedicated 'At The Races' app, you'll probably get a more positive response over at the Roku forum...