Hi @Anonymous User,
As stated within the 'terms & conditions' the monthly passess automatically 'roll over' if they are not officially cancelled, via your NOW TV account.
This being said, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -
- Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
- To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
- To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
- A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
- Click on the 'Request Chat' button.