cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolute Rubbish

Purchased Week Sports Pass to F1 mainly but other featured sports. I would really like to have my money back asap. The product is unusable. I have a very fast broadband service and am alone housebound & bedridden. So please dont patronise me by your stock answers about wifi speed etcetera... I am incredibly annoyed at the shambles I have witnessed. Audio/Visual Time lag without as if without any FEC. Constant Buffering and having to constantly  backup in order to make sense of everything... Really ppl. Either sort it or do not sell it. I missed my F1 qualifying through fiddling and waiting for the product to load.... never again thats for sure. I expect an immediate refund. fmazava@yahoo.co.uk

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I couldn't agree more. Movies work fine, as do all other channels, but F1 is unwatchable. The sound is mostly ok but the stop/start jerky picture makes it impossible to watch.

We only paid for the sports pass so we could watch F1 so we're hugely disappointed that we won't be able to watch the first race of the new season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User  You should be receiving an email regarding this asking for more information.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I was trying to watch the quarterfinal game on Cricket World Cup today. The telecast is jerky, out of sync with the audio commentary, and unwatchable. I tried almost all known options to get better quality and lost over 1 hour of the game in this. NOW TV is the only streaming service which I have been unable to watch with my current internet connection, which regularly gives me speeds of 9 Mbps and above. NOW TV live streaming is definitely, as the topic suggests, absolute rubbish. I am completely frustrated and will never come back to this shoddy streaming site.

I would like a full refund of my week pass payment please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry you had a bad experience this morning trying to view our sports content. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. 

Keep an eye out on your account.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Ranjit, 

Thanks for getting in touch. However, I am still awaiting the details of by when I will get the refund for my Sky Sports Week Pass. You could choose to de-activate my Pass immediately - I am not concerned about this anymore.

Best regards,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I paid for a weeks pass on sports so i could watch preston in playoffs , had to turn sound off as it was about ten

minutes a head of the game and as for picture quality it kept starting and stopping so was unwatchable , keep my

money nowtv as you wont be getting anymore for the pathetic service you provide , goodbye and good riddance

StevieAce

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had real problems with buffering last night despite superfast broadband. Looking for another day pass to see if this set-up can actually work because I don't think I'll be buying anymore passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd also like to say a phone number for customer support would be helpful

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

There isn't a phone number for now TV because now TV is purely an online service. You can get in touch with now TV by email or live chat.

You said you have superfast broadband. Who is your ISP and what speeds are you meant to be getting? Bear in mind that if you're not on a connection with unlimited data once you have reached your data limit your ISP will likely lower the connection speed they give you or incur extra charges. Be aware that some BT packages do not have unlimited data.

Also what device are you trying to use?

You can test the speed you're currently getting by going here

You can get to live chat and the email help option by clicking here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and clicking the "contact us" button

Help article I have given you a link to relates to buffering on the now TV box , but it will give you some tips on how to reduce the chances of buffering occurring.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.