cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolute Rubbish

Purchased Week Sports Pass to F1 mainly but other featured sports. I would really like to have my money back asap. The product is unusable. I have a very fast broadband service and am alone housebound & bedridden. So please dont patronise me by your stock answers about wifi speed etcetera... I am incredibly annoyed at the shambles I have witnessed. Audio/Visual Time lag without as if without any FEC. Constant Buffering and having to constantly  backup in order to make sense of everything... Really ppl. Either sort it or do not sell it. I missed my F1 qualifying through fiddling and waiting for the product to load.... never again thats for sure. I expect an immediate refund. fmazava@yahoo.co.uk

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems like just them saving money and not offering good customer service by not having a phone number. Having to come to a forum to request help is a joke. Why on earth would you assist them free of charge?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV says we can't contact them by phone 'cos they're a "Digital Business" - whatever the **** that is!!!   And why being a "Digital Business" should prevent a support line is anybody's guess.

I have never seen a site that seems specifically designed to be as difficult to use as possible

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Support is available via Live Chat & email.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User , I shall send you an email regarding this soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just like to say that I watched all sessions of the Spanish GP this weekend using VirginMedia's 50mb broadband with the Now TV box and it was perfect! Hope it is as good for Monaco in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just wanted to ask if you had your now TV box connected to a full hd TV? 

I connected my laptop to 40" hd TV and was surprised at how good the picture was And this was only SD from a laptop stream.   I had bought an apple tv but the HD stream seems to buffer more on live tv.  I'm wondering whether to ditch the apple tv and get the cheaper now TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Given that live TV is only SD (according to NowTV's own information), any old broadband should be more than sufficient.

It's worrying to read that it works so poorly for some, as I was mainly looking into NowTV for watching some of the F1 races (mainly the upcoming Monaco, which for reasons unknown is not live on BBC any more).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has been nothing but trouble, move it a inch and it needs resetting! Now I've got everything but can't watch movies or entertainment as no sound but yet there is sound on the news and YouTube??? So disappointed, cheap rubbish!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered when trying to use your device. 

I have sent you an email in regards to this query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is it I can stream movies but Sky sport is unwatchable

I find it very annoying that a Sky device doesn't work with Sky programmes.