cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

7 Day Schedule

Where has the 7 day schedule gone?

It was very helpful in planning what to watch. 

I don't know what's on now without having to go to the actual Sky Sports website.

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Use the equivalent on the Sky Sports site ....

http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-guide

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Won't work in IE11 but does in Firefox!

Ridiculous!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

still missing lmao

must be some weird ass coding from nowtv engineers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Works in neither Firefox nor IE.

Clearly been removed in a misguided attempt to jazz up the user interface with pictures.

Bring it back, please, it was the most useful feature across all NowTV channels!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I reported it to Now via their web chat service and they said they would look into it but either they can't find the fault ot they've purposely decided to get rid of it which seems completely at odds with what most of their customers would want.

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Works in neither Firefox nor IE.

Clearly been removed in a misguided attempt to jazz up the user interface with pictures.

Bring it back, please, it was the most useful feature across all NowTV channels!

NagaJolokia
Scholar

Are you going to sort this out or not?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive just bought a now tv smart box, and the biggest issue is the lack of 7 day schedule, and the now and next function. I cant see whats on on the same day nevermind over 7 days!! All i get is now and next. I can see me renewing when my 3 month trial is over. I find myself aimlesssly flipping through the box content wasting time looking for something to watch. Terrible.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely agree. And I tries to acccesss the Sky website to fins da schedule, but find that is really not a lot of help as  I can only even access that website occasionally. Vey poor service, will probably cancel at end of my sub.