cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£25 pass for existing customers

The nowtv page is advertising an offer for a £25 month pass - (states for new and existing customers), however when I log in the price can only be £33.99 - how can I get the offer? Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
lenturn
Scholar 2

Where I'm looking (in offers) I'm only seeing a Now TV box and 2 sports day passes for £24.99, and a Now box with a months pass for £33.99

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You could try applying the promo code manually to your account. Go to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

and go go down to the Sky Sports Month Pass section. Click the apply a voucher link and enter PREM25EC then click continue and check you are being charged £25 before proceeding with the purchase.

Bear in mind if you already have a sports pass (day or week) on your account it won't let you buy a month pass until that day or week pass has been watched.

Also remember month passes renew automatically unless you cancel the pass before the renewal date (my advice would be to cancel as soon as you have purchased it, you are still able to watch for the remaining days once cancelled).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When does this offer end?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

The offer is available via direct emails and vouchercloud until 20/08/16.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Bummer... I missed it!

m4ttgtr
Scholar 2

I took up that offer, a month for £25, and now on the next payment due page it says £25 on the 13/09. Is this correct that I will get another month for £25 if I don't cancel?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @m4ttgtr  take a screen print of payment page.  If you are quoted a specific amount for a service, you can reasonably expect to pay that amount.  What were the terms of the agreement?  Did you get told how long the price applied for?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
m4ttgtr
Scholar 2

I got an Email about the PREM25 something offer, long since deleted, I didn't read the T+C's. I thought it was just for 1 month, at the start of the season.

nowtv.jpg

But my passes looks pretty clear.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@m4ttgtr wrote:

I got an Email about the PREM25 something offer, long since deleted, I didn't read the T+C's. I thought it was just for 1 month, at the start of the season.

Have you checked your payment details->order history?   See if you made the £25 payment last month. I have a monthly movie pass running but the offer I was sent was accepted and will only be paid when it expires.    

Untitled.png