cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

24 hour sports pass

I'm a Salford City fan and just bought a 24 hour pass to watch the three episodes of the new documentary that's available as a box set. But I can't find it in search and when I look at the channel guide for next Sunday, I see the second episode is due but I have no option to watch that yet or the first one that was on last Sunday. Is this a glitch or is this how the poass works?

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The NOW TV Sports passes only give you access to live streams of the Sky Sports channels, there's no on-demand or boxset content so whilst the boxset is available on Sky for Sky TV subscribers you don't get it on NOW TV, you'd need to watch each episode live each week. 

Episode 1 is repeated Friday 10.15pm on Sky Football channel if that's any use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the welcome and response Andy. That's a few quid wasted. onwards and upwards!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Couple of things you could do. If you haven't started watching any of the sports channels yet then your day pass won't be activated, it should sit in your account for a year so you can save it and use it to watch something at a later date (once you start watching a sports channel the timer starts and it expires 24 hours later).

Or if you don't think you'll have use for it, pop onto live chat, explain what happened and ask them to cancel and refund the pass for you. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv