cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

24 hour sky sports pass

Hi guys, 

so I purchased 2 x 24hr - £9.99 sky sports pass around 17:15 yesterday to watch the football and have to come to watch sky sports the following morning at 10:30 and it’s not allowing me to watch the pass that I activated yesterday but is instructing me to activate my second pass. I’ve still got 7 hours on the first activated pass?! 

Please help! 😕

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Reply
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: 24 hour sky sports pass

Hi @Paulmurphy9999 

I wasn't aware you could buy two one day sports passes and add them to the same account at the same time.

I was under the impression that the first day pass needs to be used and finished before applying a new day sports pass.

Is there a possibility you have two NowTV accounts and used these two different accounts to purchase the two one day passes ?

If so check your other account to see if there is still a number of hours left running on the day pass.

Apart from the above, get in touch with NowTV live chat for further assistance and help.  

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks