cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£20 sports pass

I want to take up the 2 months for £20 offer.

"£20 Sky Sports Month Pass per month for two months: Voucher code entitles recipient to two consecutive Sky Sports Month Passes for £20 per month (standard price currently £33.99. Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only."

When i click on the "get offer" from the offer page i just get the usual £33.99 price offer. Why? What is the voucher code? Where do I find voucher codes?

I understand this is a frequent problem with these offers.
7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 

Try applying the code manually instead. Go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and in the Sports Month Pass section, click the apply a voucher link and when prompted enter the offer code SPMPWA5RLGDE

If you qualify (no other offers, not broadband or Combo customer) this should give you your 2 months for £20pm offer (if you don't want to carry on paying full price after 2 months remember to cancel the pass sometime during your second month).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This voucher code has expired, SPMPWA5RLGDE

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, that worked.

Where can this code be found? For future reference.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User In the voucher code area when clicking the get offer button, or in the URL of the get offer link.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah but you only can see those if you click on the get offer button when you are not signed in. If you click get offer when signed in you are directed to the standard page where you can buy passes
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Seems to vary from offer to offer how the website handles them. It works better when there are separate buttons for new and existing customers. If you can't get an offer to work in the future and you think you should be entitled to it you can always pop onto live chat and they will help.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK thanks for the help and advice