cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 months sports offer.

id like to buy this but when i click it it just reverts to normal prices page. im guessing that customers that have taken previous offers arent eligible... which is a bit silly. if you want my money give me the offer. otherwise i might only buy 2 days passes in the period and you lose and i lose. 

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Try applying the code manually instead. Go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and in the Sports Month Pass section, click the apply a voucher link and when prompted enter the offer code AANOWCJCCVKC

This should give you your 2 months for £20 offer (if you don't want this to carry on at full price after 2 months remember to cancel the pass sometime during your second month).

PS if you are a NOW TV Combo (take your broadband from NOW TV) customer or you already have a day or week sports pass on your account that will stop you getting the deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

unfortunately i just brought the pass to watch the liverpool match so i think you lose the option to buy anything until this current pass expires. also now ive paid 6.99 .. 😞 should have waited a few minutes for a reply but i didnt think that i could get the deal.

can i still buy? any suggestions? thanks for your quick reply... i was to quick to pull the trigger.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Hmm, yeah now you've bought a day pass you're a bit stuck. If you definitely want the 2 month offer try going onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they can cancel and refund the day pass.

Only thing you'd need to be careful of is if they agree whether the cancellation would go through immediately, if it doesn't you might be stuck if you want to watch the Derby. Ask when on live chat that if they agree to cancel it will it happen immediately so you can buy the £20 offer instead.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its saying live chat not available at the moment. ill keep trying. or email them. it could work. thanks for your help so far. if i cant get it no problem but would be nice over xmas to watch extra matches that i otherwise wouldnt have brought passes for.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah I'm getting all advisors busy as well, suspect there's a lot of people online with the Derby match. Keep trying - sometimes leaving the page a few seconds makes the chat available.

If worse comes to worse still worth getting in touch tomorrow, explaining what happened and see if they can give you the offer manually, or offer you something similar, no guarantees but it's only a few minutes of your time.

Good luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i tried. they said they cant do anything until the current pass expires by which time the offer expires - so i cant get it. 

pretty bad that in 2017 you dont have a system that can be tweaked for this situation.

i try to buy 2 month offer but it doesnt work - not my fault.

try to contact chat but it doesnt work - not my fault.

pay 6.99 for a day pass to enjoy 2 matches that i want to watch

contact chat after to resolve issue they say not possible because of system limitations.

they lose extra £26 revenue over 2 months. 

i dont get the enjoyment of 2 months viewing.

lose lose - just because of some system limitation.

not good business on a financial and customer retention level.

everybody wastes time and money...

youd think in the year 2017 ..... 

oh well.. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry they didn't sort anything for you. All I can suggest is keep an eye out around Boxing Day /January sales time to see if they run any similar offers then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to buy this offer last Sunday also.

I got through to the payment section but it just wouldnt let me submit payment to them.

But strangely it let me buy the one day pass instantly with no problems, which i did because match was about to start.

Online chat were absolutely useless, there was about a 10min wait for each question ie (What is the problem/10min wait/ I see, let me help you/10min wait/etc). 

Awful company, wont be using again.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For the benefit of anybody new coming across this thread, note the promotional offer mentioned  above ended on 10th December so the code will no longer work.