cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

12 month sports pass £200

Is this a good deal...also if i was to buy the pass how long can i delay activating it...cheers

14 REPLIES 14
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately that 12 month Black Friday sports offer is only for brand new customers signing up with the offer.

The offer for existing customers is for 12 months cinema and entertainment for £99.

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's not fair..on 20 per month deal for the last 3 months..went to leave last month as it was going up.to 39...the have given me another.3 months at 20 per month
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah I know, there's been quite a few people wanting to take up the other Black Friday offers. Hopefully after your next 3 months they might offer you something similar again, or worth checking the forum to see if there's any other offers around at the time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
That's not fair..on 20 per month deal for the last 3 months..went to leave last month as it was going up.to 39...the have given me another.3 months at 20 per month

@3 month @ £20/month is £240/annum,  but if you don't watch Sky from mid-May to mid-August cos the football is on BBC/ITV then it is only £180/annum which beats the Black Friday offer. 

I only use day and week passes because I only use two or three a month and I spend less than £20/month on average.  

I think it would make sense to have sports at £200/year constantly for new and existing customers.  Would be a little more than my current annual spend but I would have it available all the time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

vc13...i never thought of it like that..you have a point..cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how did you get another 3 months at £20??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After the first month, I also took up the offer of (3) months at £20, but after that, it was full price so I cancelled out. 

Would happily sign up for full year @£199. Seems crazy to me that this offer is not being made to existing customers who have cancelled out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wondered if you could delay activation of this offer? eg can I not start it till 1st January?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You need to sign up for a brand new account as part of the process of getting the 12 month for £200 offer so the pass starts straight away and can't be delayed.

If you already have a NOW TV account you are not eligible for that offer, the offer for existing customers is for 12 months cinema and entertainment for £99.
http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing