cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 month pass or 30days?

Hi,

Could you tell me if I activate the one month pass will it run out at the end of the month I activated it in, or on the same date during the next month? So, if I activate on the 28th of June, will it run out on the 28th of July?

Thank

Andy

22 REPLIES 22
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

Once you purchase a month sports pass it automatically activates once you buy it, unfortunately you can't save the month pass for a latter date.

Where the sports day or week pass you can save it to use at a latter date for up to a year before it expires.

@Anonymous User

If you a looking to save a couple of quid Argos are selling a Sports Pass one month voucher with a NowTV standard black box for £25 where you apply the voucher code to My Passes the day you want it to start (You can also keep the voucher code for up to one year if you don't want to use the voucher right away).

Also, keep an eye out on the NowTV website "Under Offers" for any sports pass offer promotions.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @Anonymous User

You know Schnapps

I don't get it, why are sports passes treated so differently from other passes?

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

@schnapps @Anonymous User

You know Schnapps

I don't get it, why are sports passes treated so differently from other passes?

UK Bob

@ukbobboy

I don't know i have asked @Anonymous User or @Karl-F to confirm back here.

I thought i knew the answer and was right in my first post regarding purchasing a month sports pass say for example from the nowtv website, but not sure if a one month sports voucher code would be the same with regards to the duration expiry date.

Starting to doubt myself now and it needs the NowTV Team clarification.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

I've literally just picked up that box from Argos. Although they tried to charge me full price for it, but honoured the reservation from yesterday so I got it for the £25.

So if I apply the voucher code tonight it will last until the 28th July?

Cheers

Andy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@schnapps

I've literally just picked up that box from Argos. Although they tried to charge me full price for it, but honoured the reservation from yesterday so I got it for the £25.

So if I apply the voucher code tonight it will last until the 28th July?

Cheers

Andy

@Anonymous Useror @Karl-F i noticed you are online, can you officially confirm @Anonymous User question above about the one month sports voucher code.

Also, for clarification can you confirm start and expiry dates when applying either a voucher code or purchasing a month sports pass from your website. 

Thanks

ukbobboy
Legend

Going way off topic

I'm listening to some of my old Barry White albums.

Barry White.jpg

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Don't worry, if you apply your voucher today it will definitely run until 28th July. It's the same whether purchasing a month pass from the website or using a voucher code for a free month.

The only exception to this is where you apply at the very end of a month and the next month has fewer days. So for instance, a pass started on 30th or 31st January ends on 28th/29th Feb, a pass started on 31st August ends on 30th September etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

So with the Sports Month pass it will activate straight away once you purchase it or add the voucher and you will have it until the same date you activated the next month.

Day & Week passes are slightly different due to some customers buying them to watch one specific event or tournament so there is the flexibility of adding the pass and activating it as soon as the event you wish to watch starts. The month pass works just like the other monthly passes as nomal on a month to month basis where it can roll over to the next month unless cancelled. Where as the Day & Week passes don't roll over they are for that time period only so Customers can watch the event they bought it for.

Hope this answers your questions.

More information here on the Sports passes https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass including which devices have them 🙂

Thanks

Eddie

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Forget about the £25 Argos deal which has been available for the last few days since Fathers Day.

Just had a look on their website and the price has gone back up to £37.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i recently got a pass to watch the rugby union lions games. i missed the game yesterday, am i able to watch the match on catch up?