cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

voicemail not flexible

I have just swapped from BT to NOW TV for my broadband and calls. At BT you can turn voicemail to zero rings if you want callers sent straight to voicemail. Can't see how to do this with NOW TV. Is it possible?

The other day I was in a Zoom meeting at my desktop PC which is next to my landline, & someone kept trying to ring me - couldn't answer it, couldn't stop it ringing.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got my reply from NOW TV. They don't offer a 'zero ring' facility. Shame - I'd pay extra for that! BT even allows you to choose how many rings before it goes to voicemail & I used to choose 10 because sometimes it takes me that long to get to the phone. NOW TV only gives you 7 rings & that's that.  

Still, I'm not sorry I swapped, on the whole. NOW TV is much cheaper so it means I can afford a gardener.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am a NowTV Broadband & Phone customer but don't subscribe to the additional Voice Mail service feature for £1 a month, so i don't know how much options you have to customise their voice mail service

https://help.nowtv.com/article/call-features 

If nobody else on the forum who uses this voice mail service doesn't post any further information, then pop over to either live chat or speak to the NowTV Broadband Team directly using the telephone indicated on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I'll try that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got my reply from NOW TV. They don't offer a 'zero ring' facility. Shame - I'd pay extra for that! BT even allows you to choose how many rings before it goes to voicemail & I used to choose 10 because sometimes it takes me that long to get to the phone. NOW TV only gives you 7 rings & that's that.  

Still, I'm not sorry I swapped, on the whole. NOW TV is much cheaper so it means I can afford a gardener.