cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

using sky sr102 router

hi guys I'm going live on tuesday with fibre broadband, I'm currently with sky fibre, my now hub 2 has just arrived, i was aware of it only having 2 ethernet ports, I have 12 devices connected to my sky router/hub via ethernet switch and the 4 ports on the sr 102, since now broadband is using sky architecture will i be able to continue using the sky router when now take over on tuesday

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the reply, I know the wif is rubbish on the sr102 but i have this disabled and have connected a WIRELESS N  access point to it and the wifi is now awesome

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be fine using the Sky SR102 router where the nowtv Hub 1 is a clone version i believe.

Would have recommend using the newer Hub 2 router which has improved wifi over the Hub 1, but i can see in your post that it looks like all your gear is wired over Ethernet (which is always the best option if practically feasible in any home network setup if you ask me).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for the reply, I know the wif is rubbish on the sr102 but i have this disabled and have connected a WIRELESS N  access point to it and the wifi is now awesome