cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unacceptable delay

Hello,
I ordered the broadband/tv combo on the 24th of June, the engineer showed up on the 10th of July as planned, but according to him, he couldn't setup the connection because of some technical issues that only BT would have been able to.solve, I contacted the customer service to make them aware of the situation and they escalated the case to tier2.
Today , I've received an email, with a new visit from an engineer scheduled for the 24th of July, which means exactly one month away from the order placement, this is frankly unacceptable and there's no guarantee whatsoever that another engineer from , Openreach could possibility solve the issue, is this the way Now TV welcomes new customers?
I'm appalled .
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't expect anything else with sky run while u still can worst isp going i think speeds reliability ect were shocking when i had sky untill last year
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, I wonder how many customer they end up losing monthly with such a bad service, it's simply ridiculous, they don't even try to fix it..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Snap - original installation date was the 19th jan still waiting. Supposed to be fixed today but found another issue which means another engineer visit on Thursday! It’s ridiculous and customer services don’t care and get frustrated when I complain saying I just need to be patient 😡