Not applicable

unable to watch skysports on computure at work

trying to watch skysports at work  on nowtv  nothing happening

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Would this be Sky Sports Box Office with the PPV Boxing event tonight or regular NOW Sky Sports ?

Any error message or error code or what's exactly happening on your computer.

I could be possible that your company is using a Private Network or Portal which may have caused this problem if you haven't used the service previously at your works.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now, like many other streaming services and bandwidth-consuming non-work-related sites, is blocked by many companies who regard their networks as reserved for work purposes, the swine.

I can’t even get to the low-bandwidth Now Community on my lunch break, and am forced to consume some of my 4G allocation on my smartphone.

But have a look at your company’s network usage policies, and if they say nothing about not watching Now, or services like it, call your network people and report the fault.

NB: Before doing this, please note the disclaimer below.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.