cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fireguy4403
Mentor

thinking of using NOW broadband

I am considering NOW broadband however I am unsure due to a number of factors,

How good is the Router provided, stability signal etc.. I currently live in a 1 beroom flat

more importantly Is it easy to resolve issues should a technical problem occur?

What is customer service generally like?

I currently have Broadband with SKY and my renewal offer is pants to be honest the one thing that prevents me from signing up with NOW ,is customer service, I have to say that most broadband providers have awful reviews but NOW broadband is so much worse.

Any advice the community can offer would be so appreciated

Thankyou

Regards

Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The NOW Broadband Team are based in Londonderry Northern Ireland last time I contacted them a year or two back.

Perhaps under high volume of telephone traffic some of the calls are maybe transferred to an overseas call centre to see if they can help before passing back to Londonderry (pure speculation on my part).

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The NOW Broadband Team are based in Londonderry Northern Ireland last time I contacted them a year or two back.

Perhaps under high volume of telephone traffic some of the calls are maybe transferred to an overseas call centre to see if they can help before passing back to Londonderry (pure speculation on my part).