cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

technical issues

technical issues says there is a problem and cannot check hub,but the hubs setup correctly i`m getting 79mbs down and 20 mbss up

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I get this now and again when I do a random technical check on my NOW Broadband account and because my Internet speeds measured and Internet seem perfectly fine to me I just ignore it.

Then a day or two later doing another random technical check on my account it then says everything is fine and back to normal.

If you are happy with your Internet speeds and your landline phone if you have one is working has normal, then for now just ignore the technical checks saying there is a problem.

If the message persists after a day or two then perhaps get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I get this now and again when I do a random technical check on my NOW Broadband account and because my Internet speeds measured and Internet seem perfectly fine to me I just ignore it.

Then a day or two later doing another random technical check on my account it then says everything is fine and back to normal.

If you are happy with your Internet speeds and your landline phone if you have one is working has normal, then for now just ignore the technical checks saying there is a problem.

If the message persists after a day or two then perhaps get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it seems nothing is new had similar problems with bt,will ignore problem

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now have technical issues with their Technical Issues 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.