cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

switching from vodafone business to now

Spoiler

Hi, iam already registered on Now broadband, i want to switch here  from vodafone, do i need to cancel vodafone contract before, or Now will contact vodafone in my behalf? Its ghard to find any info about that, Now chat bot is not usefull, no live agent there.

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If I am not mistaken it should be all sorted out with NOW. Your best to call the broadband team, numbers are across endless threads. Here it is nonetheless.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

If you have a business connection with Vodafone the normal rules may not apply, they are there to protect us consumers. Best to speak to both parties.

chilli2
Elite

Check your terms with your vodafone business account before you switch.

if it works the same as home/domestic accounts Now will just take over your line .

You should be aware that Now is not a business provider, just a home/domestic supplier and may not be suitable for work purposes ( this can include working from home)

As a home/domestic supplier the service level will not be as high as a business account/supplier

There may not be the same support if you have a fault , while openreach do not giver preference to any providers offer the same standard support,  as far as i know some providers can pay extra for a higher level of support - with now openreach will provide the basic support, this means that line faults may take a little longer to fix.

You will not be able to get a VAT receipt or invoice

RoyB
Legend

Also, you will lose any 4G cellular backup that you currently have with Vodafone, should your landline go down.

And are you on call outside 8 am to 8 pm? If so, note the Now Broadband support hours, to ensure they will suffice.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.