cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"That doesn’t look right. Have another go. Make sure you use the same details you gave on the phone"

When entering details to confirm my order, I get this message. I'm definitely entering the right details and NOWTV have told me to wait til midweek and if it doesn't work by then to ring again.

Is anyone else having this problem?

7 REPLIES 7
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey Rick

Are you using any non-alphanumerics in your password, such as $, %, &, <, >, etc., because the Now TV system has a problem with them.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I've not got any in my password. The details it's asking me to confirm are my account number, digits of the card I used at checkout and my postcode.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having this issue. Very annoying and doesn't promote much confidence in the platform. Hoping this gets fixed soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue!! Was told that it will fix itself and that my order will still go ahead and to ignore the emails that are sent. All very annoying and confusing, makes me think twice about going with them for internet.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes happening to me too. I think it might be because I made an account last year that I forgot about and now registered for broadband with exactly same email address. I’m still unable to verify new account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, good to know it's not just me! I'm surprised they could have messed up something as important as the initial ordering of the broadband. I'll wait another couple of days then ring again and see if they say anything different. Hope this hasn't messed with quido because that would be more headaches.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like my account has been fixed now, my box has been dispatched and my account seems linked. Hope things are working now for everyone.