cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new fibre set up says up and running but no internet and its two minutes to midnight lol!

So I have just switched over from sky broadband to Now tv fibre. today was the activation date, and sky turned off at about midday. At about 7pm i phoned up now tv and was told to wait as it can take up til midnight. so later i checked again and now it comes up with the message 'not quite connected, we think there may be a problem with the setup in your home'.  and on my account it says i am up and running and am receiving my great fibre, and since i finished typing this its now gone midnight and still no internet... any ideas anyone please?

thanks in advance

1 Solution
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. You may well find everything's working now, but if not and a simple reboot of your router doesn't work then pop onto live chat using a mobile data connection and ask to be transferred to a broadband advisor. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Alternately I'll PM you a number to call. 

NOW are looking for users to join their Customer Feedback Group and help improve the service. If you're interested read more here and sign up.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. You may well find everything's working now, but if not and a simple reboot of your router doesn't work then pop onto live chat using a mobile data connection and ask to be transferred to a broadband advisor. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Alternately I'll PM you a number to call. 

NOW are looking for users to join their Customer Feedback Group and help improve the service. If you're interested read more here and sign up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, seems we have a fault somewhere so we have an engineer coming
tomorrow, not a great start from Now TV but at least I spoke to someone
quickly and they were helpful as possible. Thanks for your reply