cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how to add 1571 to account

trying to add 1571 to my mothers account but wont let me do it online and need power of attorney to do it over the phone as I am not the account holder. My mother is 96 and stone deaf.

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

BTDTGTTS

As long as she can speak clearly, write “Hello, I am [insert her name and surname here] and I would like to have 1571, and I am handing you over to my son, who has my full authority to deal with this matter on my behalf” on a piece of paper, and have her read it out when the NowTV Broadband people ask to speak to the account holder.

They need only to be reassured that the account holder is present and you are duly authorised as her proxy, after which they can deal with it by speaking to you.

Though if you don’t have a POA, now is the time to get one, while she still has her mental faculties, as it’s a nightmare to get one if she loses them, and you have to apply to the Court of Protection.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I pay o ready  5 aspen grove L8 0SR it's no working my stik 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Can you please raise a New Post for this, as it is not related to the thread you have posted in?

A more detailed description may be needed also.

If English is not your first language, can I suggest that you describe your issue in your native language in Bing Translate, and then post the English translation in your New Post?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

<misfire>