cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

fix my internet speed.

Absolutely not possible to use get in touch feature, thats why writing here.

You might say that I have agreed with terms and conditions, because nobody reads a contract. But when i was paying for a new contract with this company, average speed in my area had to be 43mbps(usual speed with my plan is 63 mbps). I dont check the line on this website, i use speedtest.net , and my internet speed in best conditions not reaching even 23mbps.

So when my mrs. is watching series on netflix i cant watch 1080p video on youtube. Its year 2022, and i cant watch a f**** video on f**** youtube, because someone else is watching netflix at a same time. Is that a joke?

Promised speed with this plan is 63mbps, average speed in my area had to be 43mbps. And it ended up with 23mbps. Really?

Nobody is downloading anything, i dont have any hidden updates going on with my computer or mobile phone, i even disconnected my mobile phone from wifi. So there is nothing which can influence internet speed. Then why when i check my internet speed at same time when someone is watching netflix, it jumps to 21mbps and then slowly dropping to 8-13 mbps?

1 REPLY 1
Jayach
Elite 3

This is a user-to-user forum, so posting here is not getting in touch either.

Contact Now using the methods in the following link, if you feel the need to. But try to be reasonable, rude people are unlikely to get the best service.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1