cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

extremely poor wifi

ATTENTION PLEASE

I am completely frustrated by the whole situation.

I chose NowTV for broadband connection and was expecting the connection to go live & an engineer visit on the 13th of August 2019.

The connection did not go live, therefore, I contacted them and had an engineer visit on the 16th of August 2019. 

Since then I have been in touch with NowTV uncountable times because of the connection's poor speed.  I pay for 9 download mbps, they guarantee 6 download mbps and I am only getting 1.14 mbps.

During my first conversations with NowTV, they couldnt find any errors, they just run a line test from their offices and said 'everything is fine'.  And OFCOURSE everything was fine after they restarted my router........

10 calls later, and an employee informs me that there is an issue, but cannot be resolved from their offices, therefore an engineer visit in property is needed.

I book an engineer visit with someone for Friday 30/8/2019.  No engineer visit takes place, therefore, I contacted them and they say 'we'll get back to you as soon as we know why the engineer visit did not take place'.

Nobody got back to me, therefore, I contacted them again! AGAIN!
I again booked an engineer visit for the 4th of September 2019.  The engineer visit did, fortunately, took place. It took around 1 hour and a half.  The engineer said that there was an issue but was now solved.

For maximum 2 hours, download speed hit 6mbps.  After that, maximum 1...

And since yesterday, I haven't hit more than 1 mbps download speed... 

I honestly had enough... Customer service rating: 0 out of 10.  Services performance: 0 out of 10.

I am already looking to change my provider.

0 REPLIES 0