cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

email

hi,

I recently signed up for nowtv broadband and had to set up a new yahoo email account .so now I have this and a  sky email account ,does anybody know how to link the two of them so I don,t have keep signing in and out to switch between them.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi,

I recently signed up for nowtv broadband and had to set up a new yahoo email account .so now I have this and a  sky email account ,does anybody know how to link the two of them so I don,t have keep signing in and out to switch between them.

thanks

Hi Gishy, you should have used your Sky ID when signing up however if you give our team a call they should be able to sort it out. The number will be within the 'My Account' - Broadband Section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You would probably be better going through yahoo. I can't get hold of anyone from now TV nor will it enable me to upload my new bank details   I have changed my banking details so they won't be able to take the direct debit as normal im sure they'll be in touch when they don't receive payment. All I want is a email or number to contact them!! 😧