cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

device limit

Really fed up with the device limit and not being able to swap and change them when I want, I was browing films on my laptop and started watching one and then because I was not feeling great decided to go watch on bedroom TV as I now had a now tv stick for that TV but alas went to put it on and canr because all device spots taken because I started watching on laptop so spare place was used and now cant change untill after 1st Febuary! dont see what differance it makes to the powers that be if I say removed my phone and put TV on my device list whenever I want

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Totally agree about this nowtv device limit rule which is is pain in the backside for customers and so out dated IMO Smiley Mad 

Nowtv will give you the official line saying it's the restrictions imposed on them by the Studio's, but Netflix and Amazon don't seem to get this problem with the Studio or Content Rights Holders with the number of devices you can register against your account.

If you have reached your one device swap this month by going to My Account > Devices on here, then your only option is to ask live chat to either grant you some extra device swaps this month or ask them to reset all your devices on your account.

You can contact live chat from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Totally agree about this nowtv device limit rule which is is pain in the backside for customers and so out dated IMO Smiley Mad 

Nowtv will give you the official line saying it's the restrictions imposed on them by the Studio's, but Netflix and Amazon don't seem to get this problem with the Studio or Content Rights Holders with the number of devices you can register against your account.

If you have reached your one device swap this month by going to My Account > Devices on here, then your only option is to ask live chat to either grant you some extra device swaps this month or ask them to reset all your devices on your account.

You can contact live chat from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, guess i will wait until 1st feb then 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you try contacting live chat to see if they will reset your devices on your account, then watch some nowtv content on the four devices you want to register again back onto your account device list ?