cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can i use my old sky sr102 router

hi

can i use my sky sr102 router instead of the supplied nowtv router??  

all my power and cabling to my old router has to be taken out and moved.. and it seems to be the same router..

regards andy

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should be fine using your existing Sky model SR102 router on NowTV.

The NowTV Hub 2 router i would have thought would be an upgrade to your SR102 (unless you need the 4 Ethernet ports instead of the 2 ports on the NowTV Hub 2) where this is a clone of the newer Sky Q Hub Router.

If you do encounter any problems with the internet service, where NowTV may have to carry out line checks then you might need to plug in the NowTV Hub Router otherwise the NowTV Broadband Team might not be able to assist or help you out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks, 

how do i get the  username and password from the nowtv router and get it in the sky one?

A

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are going to keep using the Sky Router then use the same SSID name and password on it has normal where you shouldn't have to do anything.

Should you swap over to the NowTV Hub Router, then all your WiFi devices will need to connect to the SSID network name on the NowTV Router with the WiFi password  both identified underneath the bottom of the Router.

If you need to make any settings changes when using the NowTV Hub Router for any reason then use admin & nowtv.