cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

broadband and phone issues - no technical support by phone?

hi - I'm new to now broadband (a few weeks) and I'm having issues with my phone line (echo) and fibre broadband (speed good yet teams or other video confererancing has constant noise and other audio issues). I thought it was my previous provider, hence the switch to fibre with now broadband, but clearly it's the line, but I no longer have a 150 or 151 service with these guys and can't find any way online of getting help from bt openreach? anyone able to help? thanks 🙂 Sandy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If that's the case i don't know why you can't see the phone number in green on my link if you are signed in on your Broadband account.

Or going to My Account > Broadband & Calls (Moving Home).

Maybe sign out and sign back in again on here to see if the telephone number pops up.

Otherwise to save me sending you a PM for the Broadband Team telephone number, there is a telephone number already posted on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Amber-light-on-front/m-p/532066#M5632  

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Bills & Payments do you see a Broadband Bill ?

Or Orders & Appointments is there any mention about your live Broadband activation date ?

If not i would say you are not logged in with your NowTV Broadband account details.

There should also be a telephone number on your NowTV Broadband email order notification. 

I can send you a PM, but i rather you try looking for the number first.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
yes - paid
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If that's the case i don't know why you can't see the phone number in green on my link if you are signed in on your Broadband account.

Or going to My Account > Broadband & Calls (Moving Home).

Maybe sign out and sign back in again on here to see if the telephone number pops up.

Otherwise to save me sending you a PM for the Broadband Team telephone number, there is a telephone number already posted on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Amber-light-on-front/m-p/532066#M5632  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
awesome - thanks so much! 150 was so much easier lol...... will note it
somewhere i can;t lose it!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disgusting customer service provided. There is NO NUMBER, NO EMAIL to contact to discuss the issue. I'm paying for a service that I don't have. It's now two weeks without phone and NOTHING has been done. The internet is CRASHING EVERY 10 minutes, you can't watch or play any game online without having to re-start the box. BUUUUUT NowTV just charged my monthly payment ON TIME... there is no HOLD ON until the problem is solved. One word.... DISGUSTING...

Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User 

You haven't said exactly what your problem is, but contact is really easy, just see here:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Before contact me try to read the TITLE for this discussion/forum

"broadband and phone issues - no technical support by phone?"

Then you will find out what exactly is MY PROBLEM with your company

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Care to explain why you think @Jayach works for NOW?

We are just customers like you only trying to help.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User wrote:

Before contact me try to read the TITLE for this discussion/forum

"broadband and phone issues - no technical support by phone?"

Then you will find out what exactly is MY PROBLEM with your company

Read my answer, and you will find technical support is available by phone.

RoyB
Legend

@Jayach 

They don’t even bother to look at the earlier postings in the thread they add to, do they?

@Anonymous User, you  would have found what you were seeking in the posting two above your first one above.

And even if you had read only the one immediately above, you might have wondered how come @Anonymous User was so NOT NOT-happy….

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.