cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

broadband and phone issues - no technical support by phone?

hi - I'm new to now broadband (a few weeks) and I'm having issues with my phone line (echo) and fibre broadband (speed good yet teams or other video confererancing has constant noise and other audio issues). I thought it was my previous provider, hence the switch to fibre with now broadband, but clearly it's the line, but I no longer have a 150 or 151 service with these guys and can't find any way online of getting help from bt openreach? anyone able to help? thanks 🙂 Sandy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If that's the case i don't know why you can't see the phone number in green on my link if you are signed in on your Broadband account.

Or going to My Account > Broadband & Calls (Moving Home).

Maybe sign out and sign back in again on here to see if the telephone number pops up.

Otherwise to save me sending you a PM for the Broadband Team telephone number, there is a telephone number already posted on this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Amber-light-on-front/m-p/532066#M5632  

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

conferencing!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you believe there is an issue with your incoming telephone line, then you need to get in touch with your ISP (in this case NowTV).

Open this link below and make sure you are signed in with your NowTV Broadband Account details where a telephone number should appear in green on the right hand side of your screen to phone.

https:/ /help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/now-broadband-installation-and-setup 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to get in touch... VIA CRYSTAL BALL, E.T?  you tell us as there is NO TELEPHONE TO RING or email to contact.... JUST POOOOR and LOW service

Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User 

Spamming the forum with your posts will not help.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it doesn't - that's the problem - it says limited help at the moment due to covid 19 - please use community

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The telephone helpline is open, though you might have to hang on for a little while.

Otherwise use live chat (click the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch on the same link) or send them an email.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't have the phone number - that's what I'm saying, sorry.....
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are a NowTV Broadband customer and logged into this forum with your Broadband details a telephone number should appear on the link i posted.

Or alternatively go to My Account > Broadband & Calls whilst logged in here again with your Broadband login details and under the Moving Home section, keep clicking on it until you see the telephone number to call.

The Moving Home number, should get you through to all general NowTV Broadband enquiries. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
it doesn't