cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Router wifi signal has limited range...

The signal from my nowtv router is weak in ny property. It only reaches across the lounge and a bit of the kitchen, but does not reach the bedrooms. after about 3-4m/ through walls, it stops working. I have had wifi with virgin, sky and bt over the y...

scheduling internet access

I have kids who will sit on the internet all night if I dont unplug the router and take it to bed. Is there a way I can setup my wifi so that it stays on for me, but blocks my kids devices say after 10pm?This has to be schedulable (automatic) and wor...

WiFi speed

I changed my broadband over to Now Tv 11 days ago. I know they check the speed of it over 10 days but my WiFi is still slow when I’m using my iPhone. I end up having to turn off my WiFi and use my mobile data. Can anyone help?

Dreadful Speeds

Well enough is enough.  I've tried to contact help and it tells me that speeds are ok.  Cannot even contact chat because it's so slow.  Only option is to cancel payment and go elsewhere.  Enough is enough

Broadband

Now TV Broadband not working .Have done the whole switch off and on thing .Used reset button still nothing .Anyone know a phone number I can have to speak to a human pleaseeee

Went live yesterday, very slow internet speeds

My broadband went live yesterday on what was supposed to be the 76/20 package, but the speeds are very slow to the point of being unusable.  Unfortunately, I am in Germany until Christmas Eve, and my girlfriend is now stuck without internet. The inte...