cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

help

Im looking at getting now tv broadbandIt doesn't say that the broadband connects to your TV to get the channels such as BBC, its ectI dont have a smart TV so I'm a bit confused what you get and how it works.

Resolved! Tv package

I have just taken on the Now TV package in HD and all channels are received ok except Comedy  Central which pixelated badly. It does this on both my smart TVs. 

Nowtv speed throttling

Hi, I’m currently with sky on their 17mb package. Recently moved homes and was looking to switch providers and now had the cheapest fibre deals. However, once I called sky and said I’d like to transfer my line to new property and I mentioned to sky e...

Openreach Engineer Failed to connect

My Nowtv broadband and phone package was meant to go live yesterday.  The Openreach engineer visited and  left my line completely disconnected after his visit.  I now have no service and don't know what happens next. I can't seem to find a way of mak...

Now TV wifi

I have just changed to Now BB and have been given a new Now BB hub 2. It is fine if I am in the same room as the router but if I got to the floor above or the room next door the Wifi signal is dreadful and provides 3-4Mb ( normally 28-32Mb). If I got...

Engineer couldn't install phone line

Hello. I had engineer visit today to install phone line for my new broadband service.Engineer showed up but couldn't find phone cables on the building and said that he can't anything today.What should i do now? 

Sky Q connection dropping out daily

Hello, has anyone been experiencing the same thing as me, and do you have any hints on how to sort it out? Pretty much every evening (not so much during the day), the connection to a Sky Q mini box drops out, first the picture goes and then the sound...

Delays and lack of communication

Hi there, I was due to have my broadband fitted on August 14th but I am still without internet. We’ve had 2 engineers here and have just been told ‘it’s a big job’ and have been told nothing else. We have no idea what’s going on and can’t get through...

My landline number has been changed by mistake

Yesterday my landline number suddenly switched. I have always had a number talk talk provided me with even after I switched to nowtv. A few years ago openreach switched me to a spare line as the one I had was crackling. This line was originally alloc...

Poor performance over the last 24 hours

Hello, I've got the Fibre Optic account and normally get > 70Mbps which I am quite happy about. In the last day or so, I've been getting 25 Mbps down at most, although the up speed is still around 18 Mbps. Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone...