cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

What does engineer do?

My landlord wants to know, if the "engineer has to make any physical change to the property? Like drilling a hole in the wall? Or is it just replacing an existing cable?" Can someone tell me what the engineer will have to do, when it says "need to in...

Chrome cast not working

I have been trying to play live sports on my chrome cast and while I have been able to do this in the past I now get an error all the time. Error is “Viewing stopped. Something’s gone wrong. If the problem persists, contact the online support team” C...

Error code

I’m getting an error message when trying to play live sports - ‘please check you have the right entitlements to view this channel (80007b)’. I have a full sports pass and have exited the app and restarted it, but nothing works. Is anyone able to help...

Hi,  I've added 1571 to my landline. I can Dial 1571 from my landline and it states there are no messages.  The problem I have is when ringing my landline it never goes to voicemail.  Is there any possible reasons for this? Cheers

Resolved! Some web pages failing to load

Certain web pages are getting rejected when browsing  from my laptop on NowTV broadband. If I switch to using mobile data tethering on my laptop, the page loads, so I don't believe it's an issue with cookies / browser / PC.  For example, I get the fo...

New Broadband Slow

Hi Just had Nowtv put in. Having left BT.  I've noticed the speed a little slow.  I'm Signed up to Super fibre (estimated speed 50.6-69.6) - ( guaranteed minimum 45.0) I've tested the speed on multiple websites with the ethernet cable in and over wif...

g0ddard by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks