cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Now Broadband/Virgin Media Telephone Line query

I currently have Virgin Media broadband only. I do have a VM telephone line but it is not in use by me anymore.  I am thinking of swapping to Now Broadband as I have a Now TV smart box. How well does Now Broadband  work using the VM telephone line an...

Master Phone Socket

Hi, Just looking for some help. Broadband went live today around 2pm. Was due an engineer visit from BT but received a text saying the appointment had been completed. Fair enough, maybe they just needed to flick a switch at the cabinet. Got to around...

Guaranteed go live date and not fulfilled again

Given a go live date for today when I ordered. Was guaranteed today services would go live as i work for the NHS. Lo and behold I check my dates now been pushed back to the 29th. Not happy at all. If there is anyone from nowtv who watches this forum ...

Engineer missed the visit date

My engineer visit supposed to be on the 19th of Oct but no one showed up although I have been waiting all day. When I called them they said they are going to arrange another visit and they will either email me or by a call but neither of that happene...

Internet Speed less than half the guarantee.

I have had NowTVtwo BB for a few days but sensed it wasn't the speed as guaranteed. After a check I got 38.3 Mbps and five minutes later 29.5 which is pretty poor and far short of the guaranteed 72.3. What am I paying for? Anyone else had issues or a...

Auto play

After nearly three years of waiting, ive come to the conclusion that nowtv are never going to introduce auto play. I was delighted yesterday when all seasons of Parks and Recreation appeared, but having to click on the remote every 20 minutes is a re...

recently joined, 2 days ago is it normal?

I've recently joined now tv, and the second day in im experiencing alot of off and on connection, so I go to check the check my status page and it tells me that my order is still pending, now tv have took my payment but on the track page it still tel...

CallumM by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Logging in via apple tv

Hi, I've literally just signed up. I have Apple TV but when I try to log into the nowtv element it asks for a username. I don't have one. I have tried email addresses etc but no luck. very frustrating as I'm losing out on my fre week and my phone won...

Microsoft Teams - video calls drop repeatedly

Morning. I've been having problems with Microsoft Teams for a while - thought I'd finally post to see if anyone can help resolve the issue. During video calls (it's my work's remote video call program of choice), my colleagues will regularly freeze a...