cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! voicemail not flexible

I have just swapped from BT to NOW TV for my broadband and calls. At BT you can turn voicemail to zero rings if you want callers sent straight to voicemail. Can't see how to do this with NOW TV. Is it possible?The other day I was in a Zoom meeting at...

Extremely slow SSH of local network

Hello, I need to access a computer on my local network using ssh (which operates on port 22). This worked perfectly on my previous (non-NowTV) router, however, it is extremely slow with my NowTV Hub 2.I've had a little experiment with some of the fir...

Broadband

So we’re 2 weeks in to having this new broadband and so far rubbish!! we can only connect 1 phone or device that works at a time. Our Xbox won’t load at all anything even with phone disconnected and WiFi router restarted. the connection and upload sp...

Dial Tone Issue

Hello there,  Sorry to keep asking banal questions as a newbie.  I had phoned NowTv up about a week and half ago to report my phone goes dead when someone ends a call to me. It's only several seconds later that you hear the dial tone.  The person on...

Resolved! How to turn off the Router?

Hi All,  Sorry if this is a silly question.  How do you turn off the Router? I've got Hub 2 and there is a button next to the lights and I press that but not much happens.  Thanks,  Skylander

Slow speed

Hi, I've been plagued with slow BB speeds since joining in March, however when I do a speedtest on the NOWTV control panel, it tells me I get a good speed, any tests on 3rd party sites show about 5mbps over wifi and maybe up to 10mbps on LAN.  This i...

NowTV App Sound Drop Out on BT Box

Whilst watching NowTV via the app on my BT box the sound keeps dropping out which is infuriating. I can't find a solution to the problem - I've toggled between stereo and Surround Sound to no effect. It's the only app I use that's affected. Any ideas...

Resolved! Live Date Disappeared

Hi, my go live date for broadband was 20th November, this has now disappeared and just says "Sorry, we don't have your go live date yet. We'll let you know as we can", can I get an update please? Regards

Not HD quality at all

I have a new 4k HDR, HDR10, Dolby Vision TV and a new roku streaming stick + for Now TV.  The roku system says I'm getting 96mbps and have upgraded to the Now boost.  I have tried watching Prodigal Son, The Unknowing and Billions and all of these wer...