cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Linksys Velop as wifi extender

Hi y'all, I am using a NOWTV Hub2, and have been trying to find out if my spare Linksys Velop WHW01 can be used a wifi extender.  I've tried the web based platform for my Linksys and attempted WPS linking etc.... Any help much appreciated. Cheers

Resolved! voicemail not flexible

I have just swapped from BT to NOW TV for my broadband and calls. At BT you can turn voicemail to zero rings if you want callers sent straight to voicemail. Can't see how to do this with NOW TV. Is it possible?The other day I was in a Zoom meeting at...

Extremely slow SSH of local network

Hello, I need to access a computer on my local network using ssh (which operates on port 22). This worked perfectly on my previous (non-NowTV) router, however, it is extremely slow with my NowTV Hub 2.I've had a little experiment with some of the fir...

Broadband

So we’re 2 weeks in to having this new broadband and so far rubbish!! we can only connect 1 phone or device that works at a time. Our Xbox won’t load at all anything even with phone disconnected and WiFi router restarted. the connection and upload sp...

Dial Tone Issue

Hello there,  Sorry to keep asking banal questions as a newbie.  I had phoned NowTv up about a week and half ago to report my phone goes dead when someone ends a call to me. It's only several seconds later that you hear the dial tone.  The person on...

Resolved! How to turn off the Router?

Hi All,  Sorry if this is a silly question.  How do you turn off the Router? I've got Hub 2 and there is a button next to the lights and I press that but not much happens.  Thanks,  Skylander