cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

INSTALLATION DELAYS

Hi was meant to have my wifi activated an such on the 9th of last month now its the 1st of the current month an they still aren't giving me any information on how theyre dealing with the issues how can I get in contact with them (preferably through e...

Quiet phone line

Just signed up with NOW TV for phone and broadband and went live on Tuesday. The internet seems to be okay, enough for my needs anyway, but as where I live doesn't have a mobile phone signal the landline is vital. It's on and I can make and receive c...

Now tv hub two power connection

I have a now tv hub two and need to have the router 2.5m away from the wall socket. I need a 2m e tension to the power lead from the hub to the existing lead from the 12v plug/adaptor. does anyone know what name/size/type the hub two power input conn...

Joke of a company

Have waited in all afternoon as requested when I placed my order1 till 6 engineer will visit 5.40phone call engineer not coming have completely lost it as I have had a full afternoon of work and am not rea ranging a appointment to have the same done ...

Super fast fiber

Hoping someone can help. I recently upgraded to superfast fibre, however since I have done so I haven't gotten close to 70mbs - the highest I get is 55. I have called the NowTV helpcentre, who have told me the line is performing to the required stand...

email blocked

Hi, as of this morning my outbound email (inbound still OK) has been blocked with the following message:An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [2.219.202.28] blocked using sbl.spamha...

Slow broadband / itermitent

When I first joined NowTv it was super easy to talk to a human being and get help fast. Now it feels impossible! My technical checks say everything looks good but my broadband is running ridiculously slow and has been for several weeks now. I have fa...

Resolved! High pitched noise coming from router constantly

Whenever there is power to the hub it puts out a high pitched whine that drives us crazy, have to unplug the thing if i want to sleep in there, stopping others from watching netflix/ gaming. Ive seen people post about this before but noone had a solu...